Julianne Bagley is an Associate at Aguilar Bentley LLC. Julianne’s practice has focused on civil litigation in federal court. Prior to joining Aguilar Bentley, Julianne was an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, where she defended the U.S. government and its agencies against various matters involving employment discrimination, immigration, and federal torts claims. Julianne also has experience in matters concerning intellectual property, contract disputes, licensing agreements, and alternative dispute resolution. Growing up in Miami, FL, Julianne keeps close ties to her community and volunteers in admissions and mentoring events at her former high school. Julianne is also an avid patron of the arts.
- B.Sc., University of Miami
- M.A., The American University of Paris
- J.D., New York Law School
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York (pending)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York (pending)
- New York State Bar Association