Ryan Weiner is a partner at Aguilar Bentley LLC. His practice focuses predominantly on complex corporate litigation matters. Ryan has represented public and privately held companies, corporate executives and entrepreneurs in matters concerning contract disputes, corporate governance, joint ventures, licensing agreements, royalties, shareholder disputes, stock ownership and business torts.
Ryan has also developed an international practice, representing clients from London, Hong Kong and Korea.
Some of his notable matters include:
- Representation of a publicly-traded educational services group in a dispute arising from an alleged joint venture;
- Representation of a publicly-traded interactive software company in a royalty dispute;
- Representation of a technology inventor in a licensing dispute with a publicly-traded medical device company;
- Representation of a top Manhattan law firm in a breach of contract action;
- Representation of an art collector concerning the theft of a famous sculpture;
- Representation of a corporate executive/minority shareholder in connection with claims arising from alleged minority shareholder oppression; and
- Representation of a privately-held corporation against claims for fraud and breach of contract.
Ryan obtained his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law where he served on the International Law Journal.
- B.S. in Accounting, Binghamton University, magna cum laude
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Contributor, Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts, 3d Ed., West Publications, 2010